Wednesday 4 January 2012

Paradise Park Project Poland



Hello Nature Lovers!

I have just started clearing my little forest of about 1 ha in the North Eastern part of Poland where I would like to create a kind of beautiful and useful paradise park with flowers, nuts, berries, mushrooms - all these goods for people wanting to spend here their vacation at my Ranch during spring, summer or in the autumn.

The landscape around is amazing and the nature really pure and abundant in wild animals, especially wild birds. You can easily see here wild animals like boars, roes, foxes, hares, hawks and many many rare wild birds.

If someone would like to join me helping in anyway, from now or later in the spring/summer months, I would be really happy... as I am really looking for people who would like to participate, hopefully also in a long-term way.

Any kind of contribution would be appreciated, as the ideas are many and the place offers lots of possibilities: first of all clearing and making spacey and beautiful Paradise Park full of berries and other goods, then in spring sowing vegetables in a big organic garden, in summer some garden work and renovating the farm house and other farm buildings, organising interesting workshops and trips... and what else we can imagine! Maybe permanent ecovillage??? :)))

At the moment I live here in a farm house, where I can host CouchSurfers or volunteers and provide food for them.

I hope to hear from someone soon! Especially from creative and interesting people :)

Love and life,
Isabelle

You may contact me via FB, CS or directly via Skype: CreativeIndianka, email: RanchoRomanticaDeRed@yahoo.com or mobile phone: 0048607507811

No comments: