Tuesday 26 June 2012

The flight

I have one person on my mind today... Something finished, before it really started... I feel so sorry, sad and a bit philosophical... what next?

This morning no Sun. Grey sky, wet grass, some shower. I think it will be good day for gardening - making new vegetable beds, sowing and planting some plants. Mick will help me with it, as his hand is soar and he cannot continue his task in the woods.

I have tried to hide my tears before my guest while I was smiling to him this afternoon while preparing breakfast for us. It was late breakfast. I stood up at 11 at noon. Now he went to do some gardening and soon I am going to join him. The life goes on. I cannot let myself fall into depression. But this day my eyes are wet. I hope he cannot notice that.

No comments: