Saturday 23 June 2012

The tropical pan cakes a la Isabelle

I have made special pastry for my experimental tropical pan cakes. The pastry consist of:
Goat milk
eco eggs
sliced bananas
tropical muesli
some suger and a bit of salt

I have put the pastry to fridge. When we be hungry – I will fry wonderful pan cakes :) I am sure, Mick will be happy to eat them. He likes pan cakes, and these pan cakes will be fabulous... :)

We have eaten the pan cakes with ice creams :) With ice creams were even more delicious :) Mick also have taken more grand salad, as he likes it very much :) After working outside we have great appetite :)

1 comment:

mobies said...

Mike is always happy to eat whatever you put in front of him. He has an incredible talent for arriving just at lunch or dinner time whenever he comes to visit.

Hello to the bould red lad form Ireland.