Friday 17 August 2012

A Magic Place

Today was a very sleepy day. Even horses were yawning widely. I spent more time in bed than I had planned. I was just so sleepy... In the evening I decided to go for a walk. I left my farm and walked along the village route. 



Then I approached a deserted house – a summer house. There is bench or even two in front of it.
One of the benches is more than just a bench – it is a swing. A very comfortable swing. I sat on it and enjoyed swinging. The swing is perfect. Big, strong, well done. I only didn’t like the colour of it, but I would like to have similar thing at my yard. I love swinging :) I always have loved swinging – since childhood :)

It was pleasant to sit on the bench-swing and swing while dreaming about things... It was very relaxing. I need some relax after last stressful days. Besides a lot of work in front of me before winter. I needed to recharge my energy :) The place was perfect – peaceful and comfortable. After relaxing on the swinging bench I have returned home and emailed for a while with someone funny and nice who is coming to my place soon :)

No comments: