Friday 10 August 2012

Not too well


I don’t feel today too well and besides have tons of paper work to do, so decided to stay home and take care of it. First I collected some herbs from a meadow to help yourself with the pain, watered poultry and dogs, gave food to poultry and dogs. Outside some clouds but also sunshine. I think I will go to milk the goats a bit later when I am better. 

Yesterday I washed lots of dishes including these which left the two Cracovian women. I burned fire in the oven, burned all papers and sticks, heated water for washing the dishes and pots and cooked food for dogs. I also washed some towels.

Then I found another oxygen free water bottle and took it with me to the goats meadow to use it to the goats which needed it presently. Their little wounds heal well and are diminishing fast. I have changed goats’ positions, milked the three of them and returned home. 

Horses outside the window graze at the grass in front of the house cleaning it nicely. Right now the grass is very short, but at some spots needs improvements. I plan to make here some flower beds, but before will do it, I want the horses to eat all excessive grass.

I have put on some soft, comfortable clothes. I need to treat myself in a gentle way today :)
Outside is a bit cool, sometimes cloudy, sometimes sunshine.

I want to eat good breakfast and then take care of the papers. I have baked a fresh bread. Today I hope to make fresh apple jam.
The bread is not a common bread – I made milk bread, so it’s really delicious.





No comments: