Monday 20 August 2012

Planting


Yesterday I planted 10 apple trees, today 15 apple trees so altogether – 25 trees is planted. With these hardworking hands! Besides I have made lots of  apple tree seedlings and planted them into pots. I wonder if they start develop roots. There is a chance. I will see. I cannot find my ukorzeniacz, so I planted them without using ukorzeniacz. But I have chosen the best soil which I have for the seedlings, so I hope that it will cause seedlings to grow. 

Apart from this I have fed dogs and poultry, I have watered dogs and poultry. I have milked goats and changed their positions. I have cooked a dinner.

And the day is over.

Tomorrow an English is coming. He speaks fluent Polish. He may take with him his bike. Soon the Japanese should arrive as well and on the Thursday – the Englishman going from Greece. I need to provide food for all of us and plan the work front. Roughly I am prepared for this invasion of foreigners. Jeff is great with electricity and plumbing which is very needed here, Japanese is good with chainsaw so we will be able to prepare wood for winter and for fence. I don’t know in what is Colin good, but I will find out tomorrow. Or better I will look into his application form. Anyway – I think I would like Colin to help with planting trees. 

No comments: