Sunday 5 August 2012

The Personal Development

Well, each time when somebody breaks my heart – my broken heart after much too much suffering realises huge unpredicted sources of intellectual energy. Maybe this is a kind of compensation for emotional breakdown. Just I have in myself so much feelings which cannot safely and comfortably develop and be expressed. So it looks like emotional shocks help to keep my mind running faster. I am like the Fenix. I am destroyed, but then I rebirth with much bigger power. That’s interesting feature of mine. I don’t know any other person who would be like me.

So, instead of loving someone who doesn’t deserve my Great Love, I have decided to invest my time and energy in my personal development. I have decided to resume humanistic studies including: learning foreign languages, history, law, maybe geography, for sure literature, and in the end music and art, as I have natural talents for those. I have decided to organise my humanistic studies due to my individual plan. The demanding plan, as I always do things in extreme way :)

To optimise my learning I have chosen to learn foreign languages via history and law studies.
So, in the same time I will be learning: foreign language (pronunciation, accent, intonation, vocabulary, in a natural way grammar and spelling AND history, law and literature.

I want to improve my English, then learn German, French, Spanish and Russian.

To learn the subjects I decided to use the Internet and it’s useful tools like text-to-speech facilities, academic texts, classical literature, audiobooks. I am sure I will be successful, as I have been learning those subjects successfully before without all these facilities which make leaning easier and faster. 
Thanks to audio materials I will save my time and eyes which is important to me, as I don’t have much time and my eyes are weak.

It looks like I won my Internet fight – they promised to give me the Internet cable, so I will have much faster Internet connection than now and this will help me considerably to resume my studies, as I am going to use the Internet for my personal development. I don’t trust the guy from Orange as he didn’t give me this as a written statement, just told me that on the phone, but I am going to pay more attention to it and send more letters to every possible institution in Poland to make sure, that I will get the cable and access to the broadband Internet.

No comments: