Thursday 6 September 2012

Cat Miriam

The cat allowed me to see her twice this morning. She emerged twice from behind my cupboards in the study.

This time she was close to my face and looked for a while at me. Directly into my eyes. I wanted to touch her, but also didn’t want to scare her. I let her to take her time with her taming. But it’s progress :) I am glad. She will learn soon that there is no need to be afraid of me. I am her best friend.

It seems that it is going to rain. I need to walk outside to do something before it’s raining.

I washed two windows at the attic. I washed them not, because I expect volunteers here or any other guests. I washed them for myself. I think I should start doing more for myself. For my own comfort and pleasure. The view from the windows is amazing. I like to listen to the wind whispering among leafs of trees growing in front of the house from the south. The Sun appeared. I washed the windows and need a rest now. My forces today are frail. I need to save them and manage them carefully. I think I will make lunch from young pumpkin. No rush today please... I don’t have to build a pyramid today. I may enjoy every moment of this day in slow pace, doing minor things. Nothing exhausting today.



No comments: