Monday 22 October 2012

Bailiff?


In the morning a local bailiff contacted with me. She said, that I am due to ARiMR 12 złoty. How come? They have taken all my grants from my bank account in the summer. Around 15.000 złoty. And yet they want more now? I told her I don’t have a single złoty, besides this 15.000 złoty grant shouldn’t have been taken from me, because the matter was still going on which means, the money shouldn’t been taken until the matter is resolved.

She has nasty profession, but she is a nice girl. We chatted for a while on the mobile phone. And while we were chatting, she left my farm and went to my neighbours... ;) She says, she has 7 more clients in my village ;))) How come? :))) It means, that all my village is in debts ;))) Which I am finding a bit encouraging ;))) But since I have reasons to be in a difficult financial situation – the rest of the village inhabitants have far much better financial and material situation than me, also far better social situations, since they live with their families who are helping them in everyday duties. Right now I have minus 324,38 złoty at my bank account, since I spend the money which were supposed to be left there for loan rate – I spent them for buying grain and potatoes, also some hay. Still I need to buy some more hay and straw, also new fruit trees. I will not have enough money for it.

What should I do? I don’t have enough money for all my farm needs. Maybe I should to try to teach English at my farm? But my farm is situated in a remote place and the access to the farm is hard since the roads are soft and muddy. Nevertheless, it is worth of trying. Probably I will not have any clients, but maybe at least one or two who would give me some additional income? Let’s try it. I have experience and so much teaching materials. I should at least try. I used to teach while living in my home town. I used to have 40 lessons a week with various students – young and old. Well, but I was living in the centre of a big Polish city, so I could afford to have so many students. Right now I live in a remote place and yet my Internet connection is of a bad quality so I cannot teach via Internet. But still I have talent for teaching and yet enormous experience. Besides, my English improves with each day when I read English novels and listen to them.

I have decided to study economics in English. It would be great help to teach business English and by the way – I will refresh my economics knowledge. So – a lot of studying in front of me. But first I need to study law in Polish since I have to fight with local red concrete which is disturbing in my happy farming and limits my farm development and progress.

No comments: