Saturday 13 October 2012

Crazy


Recently I did something crazy. Now I think what to do with it. Should I continue the crazy thing, or should I stop? I have no idea. It’s autumn. Time for hugging. I have no-one to hug. Nearly no one. I am hungry for love. But I don’t want to make a mistake. I don’t want to hug not appropriate person ;)

I am in a such mood, that I could easily fall in love with someone who seems to be nice and good. But if the person appears to be egoistic bastard who just wants to use me? What then? I hate egoistic bastards. Oh, gosh... I don’t know what to do... What should I do? I think I should stop thinking... ;))) Lets go with a flow ;)))

NO. I started to think. Less feeling – more thinking. Less emotions – more thinking. The damage has been done. I will cut the crazy thing. Pity. It could have been a nice romance... :)

But he is Capricorn Dragon – the worst possible personality for me. It cannot work. For sure not in a long term... And I would prefer a long term relationship... But he is nice... I a sort of like him... But it cannot work. I am totally confused... I don’t know what to do... What to do???

No comments: