Tuesday 11 December 2012

After A Writing Break


I haven’t been writing for a while here – simply being busy with farm work and also with my Polish blog where I meet lots of fantastic people.

Something changed in meantime. I got a new, great volunteer/farm helper. His name is Darek.
He comes from south of Poland. He is very hardworking, clever man with initiative and farm skills needed here. I am considering to keep him here during all winter and probably longer.

We work together a lot and do great job in my fields and woods, also at settlement and my home.
He really likes farm life. He loves nature and animals and country peace. We have a lot in common. Similar life ideas.

It is possible that his wife will come here as well. If so – after some time I will be able to leave them at my farm alone and I will be able to go travelling for a while. But, as I know myself well – I would rather go to work somewhere instead of loosing time on simple travelling. I need lots of money to invest in my paradise, so every penny would do me good :)

I am so glad that I have met so wonderful Friend like Darek.
I wish I could also meet my beloved sweetheart... Where is he??? :)
I hope, that my dreamed Angel will arrive at my farm one day and will make me extremaly happy :)



No comments: