Thursday 12 July 2012

I was to write a novel

I was to write a novel. I have got lots of material for several novels now.
Although I think I should start with writing just short stories. I have been collecting the material for all my life. Part of it is in my memory, other part at my computers. I can take them when I want and can write. Now, in what language? If I write them in Polish, they will be well written. If I write them in English – they will not be that perfect, but while writing them I will learn more English vocabulary and expressions, I will improve my language skills, besides more people will be able to read them. 


First I need some writing workshops. I think the best workshop is reading other people’s novels and learning how they are build. Then, I may use them as a kind of pattern. I also may use their extended vocabulary and new to me phrases. 

No comments: