Friday 13 July 2012

Wow... what a date!

In Poland we believe, that 13th day of a month, particularly the Friday – this is very bad day.

The best is to stay home if you don’t want to be unlucky this day :)
Well, I have decided to stay at my rancho, but of course I am going to do something outdoors. My garden waits!
There is still much work there which should be done. I need to plant more pumpkins, cucumbers and sow other veggies. Also these which are already growing need my attention – weeding.


Another task which waits for me – is catching one goat. It won’t be easy, since the goat is wild and fast. But I will try. And horses need some fresh straw in their stable. And I need to take care of various rural papers in my study.


I also think about starting writing the novel or at least some short stories. I don’t have that much time to write in the same time – time consuming novel and my everyday blog, but I will try.


The morning is sunny, positive. Let’s eat some nutritious breakfast and start doing something outdoors.


***


The day passed quickly. What I have plan for today – I have done. Even more – I corrected electric fence. So I have done more than I have planned. With exception of working on rural papers.
I intend to work on them during the weekend. But in the morning I will be busy with milking goats and in the garden.






No comments: