Thursday 20 September 2012

Poles


I had to take back horses from a meadow to which they got broken into. It is my meadow, but I want them to graze in orchard first. I have cut some poles for the fruit trees. Not many, because the chainsaw stopped working. But several. Anyway, now need to bring them to the orchard. Okay. Basement. Need to make space there for potatoes. And need to make a gate for the tractor coming across a field. A new cat is visiting my settlement since two days. It is wild, but I hope to tame it. I brought out some milk for him/her. I found more eggs today. Today I will eat pancake because I have already ready pastry for it, but at supper I will eat scrambled eggs.


I think I need to replant these plants to other spots. But rather next year - I have too much other tasks to do now.

No comments: