Sunday 9 September 2012

Slow Food


Why slow food? Because you move slow while making it? Because you are slow after eating this? Or because you need time to make it? :) - Of course, because you need much labour and time to make it. As I am busy farmer overloaded with too much daily duties, I don’t do slow food every day, but I try to do it sometimes. Today I am making 3 slow foods: goat cheese, goat yoghurt, bread. So tomorrow I should have at least fresh bread and yoghurt. The cheese needs more time. I have 11 eco eggs, so tomorrow maybe scrambled eggs with dill and lettuce? Or onion? I will see. Tomorrow I would like to make at least two flower beds for pink rose bushes. And maybe one for spring onion. I got inspired of new website I spotted. They do there so much beautiful things. Beautiful, wise, artistic. I like it. I think I will arrange nicely the new planned flower beds in front of the house. In next year I expect to have here young rose bushes.

No comments: