Tuesday 11 September 2012

Thinking and thinking

I am thinking and thinking today. I need to prepare new farm strategy or focus on continuing what I have started before. I need also make winter supplies. I am busy outside as well doing different things. While I am walking across my land, I am considering different aspects of farming at my land. I need to invest more money in my farm, but I don’t have them. So I am trying to find other solutions which would be able to replace investing money.

I think I need to draw a sketch of plants and animals which I would like to grow and breed. Need to think what I have and what I would like to have here.

I think I should organise my farm production in such way, so it would be possible for me to be independent from external services and goods and external help.

No comments: