Monday 10 September 2012

The Daily Duties


I have milked the goats and watered and fed the poultry. I am going to make pudding from the today milk. Now I need to check how are the fruit tress, because it’s warm and dry and I suspect that there is no water in the place where Jeff left them. I need also cut down some more apple branches, but before it – need to prepare another pots with soil for them. 

Well, the plants Jeff left are still in water, but don’t look too good. Probably, because their roots were heavily damaged. I think it’s time to plant them. So after first rains I am going to plant them.

I have started to make a dinner. This time my favourite chicken. Baked chicken of course :)
I am also cooking żurek and pudding. It’s sunny outside, I would like to do something there. I have started building flower and herb beds from bricks and good soil.

My beautiful horses are grazing politely in their meadow. They are wonderful creatures. After dinner I will go to bring them some apples. They love them.



No comments: