Wednesday 15 August 2012

A Grey Day


Today grey day. Nothing spectacular happened. In the morning I went to milk the goats and cut some more branches and bushes. Now I am cooking lecho, food for dogs and making white cheese for myself.
Outside is peaceful. My head is full of thoughts. I am cooking and think in the same time about various things.
I am deeply in thoughts I would say :)

Tomorrow ecological control. I should prepare all needed documents for tomorrow, but first need to finish the cooking. I was sleepy today and spent some time in bed. Now it’s already evening and I have to do the cooking first. I hope I will have enough time to find all needed documents tomorrow before the control...

I have prepared some of them already, still need to find and complete more...

I have a feeling that in the nearest future nothing special will happen. I mean no love :) Maybe better. I need a peace of mind and heart now. Too many things to care for. I need to focus on them...

No comments: