Wednesday 15 August 2012

So peaceful

It’s dark outside. I have made the cheese, are still cooking the lecho for myself and food for dogs. The oven is hot, but not very hot, so it takes time. I cannot make it hotter, as there is a hole in the chimney and the oven cannot work properly with full power. I have given to the dogs and poultry the whey after making cheese. They love it. 

Outside and inside so peaceful. I am listening to the silence of my hermitage. I don’t want to spoil the silence with radio noise. I prefer this way. At least today. I just need to calm down after recent incidents. 


I have prepared vegetable salad for supper. Now I am making a hot tea and maybe I will walk a bit outside in the dark to see my horses grazing in the pasture. They love to graze at nights when grass is wet and heat is gone.

I make my herbal tea  from krwawnik which grows in front of my house :)
 It helps for menstruation pains.

Today was no heat and no irritating insects and horses grazed in the orchard during the day, but they prefer much more to do it at night. One part of the apple orchard is totally eaten from grass and  that’s great! Well done! My horses do excellent job in orchards :) I will go to hug them for a while. They are so good animals and help me to maintain the orchards in proper condition...

I am thinking maybe I should hide away what I have, what I breed – in order to stop attracting people like these two wicked women who wanted to deprive me my beloved horses... They didn’t come here as friends.
I think they came here to hurt me on purpose. I suspect it was their plan. I felt something wrong about them before they came. I could see it in their faces when they arrived – unfriendliness and eagerness to find my weak points to use them against me. I suspect they planned to do harm to me and hurt me. Maybe because jealousy?  Jealousy is a typical Polish feature. Unfortunately. Unfortunately it is too common here. It’s ugly feature. Also luck of tolerance. The women are homosexualists and they demand from others acceptance and tolerance, but they themselves are not tolerant toward others. They are full of bad intentions. I could feel it when they were here. I need to avoid that kind of people. If I change my CS profile and remove all property information – only people who like ME will be coming here. Not egoistic bitches who demand comfort and benefits and don’t care at all about me and my happiness.

Generally I feel like a hiding away. I am a sort of bored with putting on billboard all information about me. From one side it is nice – I meet interesting people thanks to my Polish blog, but from the other side I also expose myself to potential enemies, or just people who cannot stand someone achieved what I achieved and lives the way that always wanted to live.

Unfortunately all locals know already that I have got beautiful, noble horses. Some of them want my horses and they will use all possible excuse to get to them. I need to be very careful now. They are waiting for each mistake of mine and are ready to attack me and hurt me. Destroy my happiness. Take away my horses from me. They also want my farm, so they will do everything to ruin my farm in order to get it. I need to be prepared for that too and defend myself and my property and breed. 

No comments: