Thursday 13 September 2012

My Tools


Looks like some my tools are missing. That’s it! I stop hosting so called volunteers. It’s enough.
Too much harm, too little help. And I hate to be robbed, specially by people who declared that they wanted to help. I collected my tools for years, often resigning from good food and eating very poor dishes – only to be able to buy tools and building materials. And I hate when I am robbed by bloody thieves. Also it looks like my towels are missing. I am not going to share my house with strangers. I feed them for free, let them use my house for free, I teach them every possible thing and bear their fussiness and yet they rob me. I hate it!
I can manage on my own and have no motivation to share my house with hostile unskilled strangers who pretend to be your friends.

No comments: