Thursday 13 September 2012

Making Winter Supplies

I already know where is proper grain and tomatoes. Now need to get transport and bags as bloody farmers who sell bulk amount of grain and tomatoes don’t care about bags. So now I, in order to buy some bags of potatoes and grain need to buy in the Internet 100 empty bags. What a shame! How annoying! 

While in the village I met my local ex helper and he told me where I can get all I need. Probably all I need. So it would be wise to visit the farmer and see if it’s true and if yes - make a deal with him. I need straw, hay, grain, potatoes.

My bikes are broken. I will have to walk there. It’s not so close. A few kilometres. I would like to go there tomorrow, but I made appointment with the villager about cutting the wood. Now I regret. I can cut the wood on my own. I don’t need him. And I don’t want him to be in my farm while I will be away. 

No comments: