Thursday 13 September 2012

Planting


I have planted 5 plum trees. It’s not many, but the soil is still hard to dig and I have other duties to do. There was just one rain this night. It’s not enough. The soil is still dry and hard. But if I manage to plant at least 5 trees a day, after 10 days I will have planted 50 fruit trees.

I have made an order with branches in the inner road. I have fed poultry and dogs, also cat. 
Now time to milk the goats.

Two villagers came. One of them wanted a piece of glass and door from me. I asked him if he wants to earn some money for helping me with cutting wood for the winter. He agreed to come and also to bring some wild fruit trees.

I have milked the goats and poured the milk through a strainer. I gave some milk to the cat.

A man from Orange called me to say, that I will get the Internet cable, but late.
If it is true – I will be able to resume my internet business and start making money.


.

No comments: