Wednesday 17 October 2012

A Novel


Saying truth – since ages I haven’t been reading to any new novels. This year I have listened to some – two or three Polish novels, some Russian short stories and one English novel.
I also started to read and listen one American contemporary romance, but since the story is boring – I didn’t completed it yet. The other reason why I didn’t completed it is – I changed sleeping place and sleep far away from my computer which I use for listening to the stories. The sleeping time is the only time when I have time to listen to anything or if I work in the kitchen. But recently I work all days outside.

But today an online friend of mine – a nice American cavalier – recommended to me an interesting novel.
So I have found the source on the Internet where I can read it – and started to read it.
It’s Paulo Coehlo novel – Eleven Minutes.
I just started to read it, but I enjoy it :)

http://britamerican.org/download/library/Eleven_Minutes.pdf

So, as I said - cultural exchange doesn't require to see people in person. I may have pleasure from cultural exchange thanks to the Internet :)

No comments: