Wednesday 17 October 2012

Beautiful Wednesday

Today beautiful day. Perfect day for working outside. I am eagerly heading to my orchard to work there. But first my horses need oat. Hens and geese already were given their grain and water. Cat has full bowls of food, but is begging for something more. Dog is waiting for her food be cooked. I am cooking for her rice with vegetables. I have eaten sandwich with cooked pumpkin slice and fried egg and am drinking tea now.

Today I am listening to French Music which I find really relaxing and pleasant to listen to:
http://www.polskastacja.pl/webplayer/?channel=38

I feel perfectly well with awareness, that I don’t have to do anything extra than normally. I mean, that I don’t need to clean the house and cook various foods according to coming strangers. That I don’t have to buy more food and more various one. I cannot buy more different food this month since I need to buy hay for the winter.

For me Internet cultural exchange is perfectly enough. I don’t need to meet all those people in person, specially if it means for me extra work and expenses.. Besides, I think, if someone offers her/his help at my farm – should deliver this help instead of expecting from me to have done most job before they come. If they want to have clean place here – they should clean it – not expecting me to do it. When I am alone – I don’t have to do it. I have lots of tasks outside the house – no time for housekeeping. I do only really essential basic things in the house like washing dishes and table. I don’t have time for anything else. Still lots of apples is waiting for cutting them and frying. But I need to go outside. I prefer to go outside. It’s nice weather today and I can do something in the orchard. I like to work outside :)

No comments: