Sunday 13 May 2012

Fighting the pain


I am not well today, but the weather is okay, so I got out and took care of broken fence and young stallion, checked hens and eggs and sow some traditional apple trees.

Then I returned home to rest a while, drink my favourite Lipton tea and to choose and diminish some pics for the blog. My another computer works okay at least by now, so I hope I will not have any more troubles with it. It was fairly cheap – only 200 złoty per the second hand Dell with monitor, keyboard, mouse. It has only 20 GB memory, but it’s enough for me by now. Enough for typing letters, preparing pictures.

I don’t have the Internet access at home now, but it’s possible to check emails in the local library which is 2km away from the farm., so it’s not so bad. Besides maybe better that I don’t have the Internet access at home. Recently it has eaten one day from last week. It was the day, when I installed software at this new old computer and started to download and check emails. There were over 2000 of them. So I spent all day segregating them and making order with them and reading some. Next day it turned out, that my internet access was limited due to lack of payment :D Well, I just don’t have money to pay that, so what can I do? I think I can survive without internet 2 weeks, but... I was just about to do a project which requires the Internet access... hmm...

But the project is so complicated and not friendly to a farmer at all, so I am considering resigning from that. I will think about it. Maybe I should resign. I don’t want to take another loan not being sure, that I will be able to pay it back. And I am not sure if I will be able to pay it back. Taking loans means constant obligation even for years. I don’t want to be stressed by that. I think I prefer to live modestly and not invest in the farm such huge money for so big percent. Each loan is risky. If I take it, I could loose my farm one day. So better forget about it and just realise my plans by small steps. Step by step.

When I feel not well, I need to rest a lot moving in pain in bed because I never take pain killers. The pain killers are artificial pills which destroy your organism. I prefer not to take them. I prefer not to put into my body anything what is artificial and not natural :) I am a total naturalist. No cigarettes, no drugs, no alcohol. Okay, from time to time really really rarely some good wine, liqueur or beer. On a special occasion :) But I can easily survive without it :)

Taking pain killers this is cowardly cheating. Pain is for feeling it with full power. Each pain has its reason and delivers a message that something wrong happens with your body. Apart from that each body should have chance to fight with pain in its own natural way. It makes it stronger. More proof to pain. So, I prefer to feel pain that cheat myself :)

During painful days I try to do whatever. So, always if I am able to get up – I do it and go to do something outside. While working – I forget about the pain and also the move makes me feel better. In extreme situations when I really cannot bear the pain and cannot normally work for too long – I make special herbal tea from my herbs which helps to fight the pain.

No comments: