Sunday 2 September 2012

A Foggy Sunday

I woke up before the Sun. Outside dog Satja looking into my window and mass amount of fog around. I woke up already tired. I think I need a proper rest. I am overworked. Yesterday I told Jeff to have his day off today. He needs to rest as well. He is a good man, very hardworking, active all the time. But also very stubborn, arbitrary and quarrelsome so I need to rest from him as well. At least for a while.

I went outside to take a pic of the dense fog. I heard a hen promising an egg. Now the hens have lots of good food and are starting to give eggs. Also shutting them in the chicken coup helps to have more eggs, because they are made to lay the eggs inside the chicken coup, not somewhere in the yard. Anyway, I have just 4 birds able to give eggs and volunteers coming here from time to time, so I need more eggs. I would like to buy a few hens more.



No comments: