Sunday 2 September 2012

A Fight with Local Mafia


I was just happily having bath trying to relax after hard work of the last weeks, when local Masurian Mafia arrived wanting money from me. I said “NO!” and they started to yell at me and trying to threaten me. And I returned them the yelling as well and took some photos of them standing in my yard and recorded their threats with my mobile phone. I told them to get lost from my land immediately and if not, I would call the police. We yelled at each other for over a quarter of minutes. I was wet standing in the middle of my yard wrapped only in a towel and with wet hair. When I finished yelling, I was already dry :) So much fun in the sunny Sunday evening ;)
Eventually they left noisily my yard using klaxon at the car they arrived. I told them, that if anything will be missing from my field, they will be suspected first. I have them on the pics! I have evidence of their raid!

No comments: