Sunday 2 September 2012

The Winter Supplies

It’s time to start making winter supplies. I have bought 50kg of flour which is not enough for all the winter, but at least something for a start. 50kg flour means 50 loafs of breads. For one person this is enough bread for 100 days, or a bit more. If I continue to feed volunteers, I will need twice as much flour, also twice as much rise, sugar, potatoes and other food. 

The empty beer tins - the souvenirs Jeff has left at my farm :) I hanged them at fence wire and switched on the current. The tins make some noise while moving with wind so are hearable at dark night and are much better visible for horses during the day than the wire. Thanks to the noise, at night the horses know where is the gate and can avoid it. Also the smell of bear helps them to locate the gate.

At noon Jeff said he decided to go to Warsaw. So he decided to leave my farm. Well, he was great helper, very hardworking, good man, clean and honest. But unfortunately too bitter with everyday as he was disappointed I didn’t want him. What can I do? Sometimes I fall in love and sometimes I don’t. This time unfortunately I didn’t fall in love. When I am not in love, I don’t sleep with an accidental man. I am not a hippie woman at all ;) I am rather Puritan lady ;) Very strict about this things. No love – no sex. That’s it :) So he was angry with me with each day more and more and it was tireding to me more and more. He became aggressive and quarrelsome. It was not nice. Although I am very grateful to him for his help, I didn’t feel good having him around. Maybe this is why I felt so drained from energy. The situation was making me more tired. I have got lots of work at my farm and any additional stress is not good for me.



No comments: