Sunday 2 September 2012

A Note of Sadness


I am not sad, but it is sad that we couldn’t create long friendship. The thing is, that he didn’t really mean “a friendship” but “a long term relationship” and this one didn’t work. I feel a kind of note of sadness, but from the other side much relief. The moment he left my farm I got back my good mood. I prefer my freedom much more than being tangled up in a tiring, unhappy relationship. Maybe it means that I will stay single till the last day of my life. Maybe. But I prefer that than being trapped in an unhappy relationship.

I went to the orchard to check if the gate was shut well and coming back I cut down some apple branches intending to make seedlings from them. 

I have returned home and decided to take a long bath. I need relax!

No comments: